Contract Works Insurance for builders and owner builders includes cover for loss or damage of building works ( as per the product Disclosure Statements) whether they be new buildings, renovations or extensions. read more
Ben Sutton is currently working as a carpenter in Waverley and has been on the tools since 1998, so in September, when he walked outside to his ute to find his toolbox had been jimmied into and all his tools stolen, he calmly took out his phone and immediately rang Tradesure. read more
Did you know there is now an alternative system for payment disputes for the Building and Construction Industry?
The Building and Construction Industry Payments Act 2004 (BCIPA) was amended on the 11th of September by the Queensland Government and is set to be an alternative to the court system for Tradies and Subbies who are seeking a cost effective and efficient process for resolving payment disputes. read more
The cost of insurance claims for cancer related conditions made by electricians in the UK has fallen according to ECIS, an employee benefits provider for the construction sector. read more
So you’re thinking about starting your own business. Making that transition from employee tradesman to going out on your own can be exciting, but it’s also daunting. We have put together some pointers to help smooth the way. read more
There’s always the ongoing debate for school leavers whether to become a tradesman or go to university, but current employment trends are proving that getting a trade can often present more job opportunities than having a university degree. read more
- Debt Collection: Stop Reacting, Start Planning Webinar
- Why do I need a Will?
- What type of Liability Insurance is right for my business?
- Dial Before you Dig
- Tradies prepare for Natural Disaster
- Why do I need Tool insurance?
- What is Income Protection / Injury and Ilness insurance?
- Injured away from work . What cover do you need to protect your income these Christmas Holidays.
- 20% discount on Travel Insurance for Tradies
- Travel Tips for Tradies over Christmas